Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Why did field of view and/or resolution change on one Pro 2 camera?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
adelewalker
Aspirant
Aspirant

Why did field of view and/or resolution change on one Pro 2 not other. Both Pro 2 cameras are on same  Smart Hub 4540.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
adelewalker
Aspirant
Aspirant

I deleted the problem camera and reinstalled it using FireFox on a iMac.  This solved the problem.  I hope that this post helps someone.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Dannybear
Master
Master

Not sure, arlo bug probably.

were you able to set it back to normal?

adelewalker
Aspirant
Aspirant

I move the Smart Hub closed to both cameras so both now have all WiFi bars. This did not help.  I switched cameras and the problem has been identified a camera specific. Driveway camera now clearly shows whole driveway and  the patio camera now shows very narrow view with a fuzzy grill.  

adelewalker
Aspirant
Aspirant

I deleted the problem camera and reinstalled it using FireFox on a iMac.  This solved the problem.  I hope that this post helps someone.

Dannybear
Master
Master

I have seen a similar issue where the camera zooms in to the upper left corner, not recently though.

you should be able to get into the camera settings page, then into video settings to display the camera picture and use the fingers to pinch to zoom back out. On the web portal they give you a reset button to restore the picture view.

glad you were able to sort it and letting us know how it was done.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation