Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Why can I only set my activity zones through my iOS app and not through the website?

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
ScotCamera
Luminary
Luminary

Why can I only set my activity zones through my ios app and not through the my website account? This doesn't make much sense to me. For over two years I was always able to modify activity zones through either my phone or my chrome desktop browser. I have the paid subscription for 10 cameras and only using 7. 

Any help would be great.

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I have the ability to see/set zones on Chrome on devices that have Smart enabled.

dcfox1
Master
Master

I use edge on a tablet a lot and  sometimes it is hard to catch the corners to adjust but does work. 

ScotCamera
Luminary
Luminary

Strange, today the activity zone setups are visible via my desktop Chrome browser...

Reallyconfused
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Everything Arlo comes and goes as it likes, much like the "free trial" banner you see on and off. That's just Arlo for you. I've been suffering all the same and more, for months and months.

ScotCamera
Luminary
Luminary

As a software and web developer, I can see Arlo doesn't fully test their updates throughly on all platforms. I feel I'm paying them $10 dollars a month to test their updates and then its up to us to report back to them with any bugs so they can fix at a later time.

Reallyconfused
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
The sad thing is that I would almost be ok with that....if they could fix the problems!!
But this doesn’t seem to be happening
Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation