Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Which of the Arlo Cameras come with free 7 day cloud storage? Is that for up to 6 cameras?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Tom06
Apprentice
Apprentice

Which of the Arlo Cameras come with free 7 day cloud storage? Is that for up to 6 cameras?

I know some of the Arlo cameras have free storage for the first year, then you must pay a subscription. I’m trying to avoid a paid subscription.

3 REPLIES 3
dcfox1
Master
Master

The Pro2 and older have free 7 day storage for up to 5 cameras. The Pro3, Ultra and newer need a subscription after the their free trial expires unless you use local storage on the newer base and hubs. 

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

As mentioned above plus the following legacy cameras;

Arlo Wire-Free, Pro, Pro 2, Go, Q, Q Plus, and Arlo Baby cameras all include 7-days of free cloud recording.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
phil01
Aspirant
Aspirant

Do read the following two topics:

When you read this, you will get that you have a free storage for 7 days for the models mentioned above but the video quality is rely bad. And the first topic is not rely solved. According to the second topic you will get a better video quality when having a smart abo - I cannot confirm this, for me that's to expensive (107 € in Germany per year). And the hardware is even not cheap...

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation