Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

When granting access the light bridge is not an option to share

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Siegbjam
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have granted access to my wife to view our system on the arlo app. She has access to the 2 cameras but the 2 lights have a thinking wheel and she can’t turn on or off the security lights. I have deleted her and reinvited her. When I get to the page that I can check mark which devices she can have access to, the light bridge is not listed. The 2 cameras, base station, 2 lights have checks. Again no light bridge device listed. I have the light bridge as administrator and it works on my phone just fine. Please advise.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Siegbjam
Aspirant
Aspirant
The first screen when logging into the app, we can see which devices are connected (my case-2 cameras, 2 lights, base station, and light bridge.) In the spot where we can individually turn on or off each light (switch icon) there was an icon commonly used as a loading wheel (on a pc/phone when you start up applications). I deleted my wife again and reinvited her with all access privileges and she now has a switch icon instead of a loading wheel. So long story short, problem seems to have been fixed. Hope this helps anyone experiencing this issue in the future. Thanks

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Siegbjam,

When sharing grant access, Arlo Security Bridge and Base Station/SmartHub are not part of the shared devices but you should be able to share the Arlo Security Lights. 

Could you clarify on what you mean when "the 2 lights have a thinking wheel"?

Siegbjam
Aspirant
Aspirant
The first screen when logging into the app, we can see which devices are connected (my case-2 cameras, 2 lights, base station, and light bridge.) In the spot where we can individually turn on or off each light (switch icon) there was an icon commonly used as a loading wheel (on a pc/phone when you start up applications). I deleted my wife again and reinvited her with all access privileges and she now has a switch icon instead of a loading wheel. So long story short, problem seems to have been fixed. Hope this helps anyone experiencing this issue in the future. Thanks
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation