Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
mike517
Aspirant
Aspirant

When accessing the Arlo Website, the battery powered cameras neither display nor record with only the "hard wired" camera operational. When "sluing" to the individual cameras and "clicking" on the arrow displayed in the camera box the cameras eventually activate. rebooting (via removing power for 30 seconds) DOES NOT correct the problem.

9 REPLIES 9
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What happens when you use the app? What browser and OS? Have you tried a different browser?

mike517
Aspirant
Aspirant

App are the same result. Windows 10 & Firefox (up to date). Again...the hard wired (Direct Powered) camera works as designed. The three (3) battery operated units are the malfunctioning units.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I'd start by removing and resyncing one of the problem cameras after rebooting the base.

mike517
Aspirant
Aspirant

Followed advise, charged cameras, rebooted base and re-synced. As of now, all cameras and recordings appear to be normal with the problem solved....knock on wood.

mike517
Aspirant
Aspirant

The same problem as returned. Cameras NOT  populating on the web site and movement NOT recorded.

Any ideas guys & gals???

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi mike517,

I would suggest to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

mike517
Aspirant
Aspirant

Gosh, I wonder what the chances are of the firmware update 0f 10/20/2020 having something to do with the problem?

mike517
Aspirant
Aspirant

So much for the "chat" function.  The Arlo rep just disconnected (hung-up) on me.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi mike517,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation