Web Browser Issue's/Camera's stopped recording

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
masterful
Tutor
Tutor

Anyone else having issues with accessing your Arlo system through a laptop?  The site has been wonky since yesterday for me.

Also most of my cameras stopped recording yesterday afternoon.

Wanted to see if someone has already opened a ticket.

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

working fine, here on several computers.... make sure if a new browser, the flash is toggle on correctly

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
masterful
Tutor
Tutor

Seems to be an issue with firefox browser, they just pushed an update out.  I opened with safari and it works fine.  Still having issues with cameras not recording though.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

ARM the cameras in mode, then go to LIVE VIEW...verify the 'running man' is black and not gray ( gray means not armed )

If they are black, then attempt a simple power button reboot of the base unit....off then on ( give about 2 mins to all come back up and test again )

Morse is faster than texting!
masterful
Tutor
Tutor

Running man is black, it is sensing motion as the running man changes to yellow.  A few times it showed that it is recording to my external harddrive (turns yellow) but there is nothing in my library.  I rebooted as suggested and still the same results. 

I already have an open ticket on intermittent recording issue, but since yesterday afternoon it got worse and have 3-4 cameras with nothing recorded in my library.

masterful
Tutor
Tutor

6 - Arlo Pro cameras/2 - Arlo Pro 2 cameras (constant power)/2 - Arlo Lights

UPDATE:  Yesterday I had time to spend on my system, I deleted cameras that were not recording and readded them.  Seems everytime they have a firmware update, I have to delete and readd some cameras.  They started recording again but one stopped after a short time.  After playing around, once I removed the detection zones and rules it started recording again like normal.  This morning it's back to my Pro 2's not recording every trigger.  I really love the Arlo flexibility, I just wish it work as advertised.  Does anyone else have a mix of cameras on one system with the same problems?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation