Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Audio Detection keeps enabling after turning it off?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Rectro33
Tutor
Tutor

Hello

I keep getting my audio detection turning on at random in my modes.  It seems to happen when the schedual mode picks the modes, but Im not sure. I also wonder now if my audio detection is being used even when its showing off, and this is whats triggering motion detection but I cant be sure.  This arlo pro 2 is unsecure which is counter productive being its  security system.

Dan

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Rectro33,

Are you making sure to save after editing your rules to turn off the audio detection?

JamesC

Rectro33
Tutor
Tutor

Hi

There is a issue between the online app and the android app.  I set and save the settings, the audio detection is off, it saves and stays while in the web app.  Go into the andoid app the audio detection is turned on in the modes, and by the way its not constatant, it does this at will of its own choosing.  Also it has a habbit of removing one of my modes from the schedual.  At least once a day I have to go back into app and turn off audio detection, but thats one of my problems, the main one is motion detection, iv PM you on that one.

Dan

Rectro33
Tutor
Tutor

Update:

I didnt not find a solution, it would seem I needed a engineer support, it seems the tech support has good will yet never actualy solves or follows up the problem.  I sent the whole kit back.

Dan

Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor

I have also seen this happen to my system after the latest update

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation