Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

We have 10 cameras, all shared, but friends can only see 4 of them?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
tinasquirrel
Follower
Follower

We have 10 cameras on one base station. We pay for some sort of monthly service, I think because we have more than 5 cameras.  My partner has the main account, and they are shared with me as his "friend". I used to be able to see all 10 cameras.  But awhile back (maybe April?), it changed, and now I can only see 4 cameras. All 10 cameras say they are shared with me.  I can see them in my account as "shared".  They record video and I can see those in the library.  But I can't see the actual cameras live under "Devices" in the app.  We checked the grant permissions area on the owner account, and they all say they are shared and accepted.  I can't see the devices in the app or the web-based account.  It seems like some sort of glitch?  All the cameras are hard wired, and they still seem to drop their connections not infrequently.  It's really frustrating because they aren't easy to access to reset them.  Any recommendations on how to troubleshoot this?

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The primary user may need to remove your granted access account and reinvite you.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation