Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MrKeet
Aspirant
Aspirant
Since the update of the Arlo app to version 2.13 I can no longer view video recordings in the library on my iPhone across multiple days.

Before I could start watching a recording and swipe left or right to go backwards or forwards to the next video across the seven day period. Now I can only swipe for a single day. So if I now have only one recording in a day it’s not possible to see other recordings without coming out of the menu and selecting another day. How frustrating!

I’ve not updated my iPad and it works as before so I can assume it’s more than like something to do with the iPhone app update.

PS. Please don’t reply asking me to delete, restart, remove anything whatsoever as I’ve given up on that a long time ago 🙂
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hello,

The Arlo development team has identified the issue and a fix will be coming soon. I will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @MrKeet

Thank you for the detailed information. The Arlo development team is currently investigating this issue with not being able to view videos by more than one day by swiping. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hello,

The Arlo development team has identified the issue and a fix will be coming soon. I will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

MrKeet
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi - this is now fixed in version 2.14 of the Arlo app on the iPhone.

Thanks
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

This issue with viewing videos in Library across multiple days by swiping should now be resolved in app version 2.14

Please download the latest version & test again.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation