Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
quailman
Tutor
Tutor

I’ve been having the video freezing issue 15 seconds into playback. I see this was solved for vmb4000 and vmb4500 base stations. I have vmb3500. Is a similar firmware fix coming for it? A car that pulled into my driveway today “disappeared” after a few seconds.

6 REPLIES 6
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi quailman,

We've raised this issue to the development team and will provide an update when we have more information.

quailman
Tutor
Tutor
Thanks Jessica. This issue was fixed on the other base stations. Any idea on a timeframe for this one? Unless I can receive a new base station, I may return this because of the glitch that doesn’t capture video.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi quailman,

I wanted to follow up if you were still experiencing this issue on your VMB3500.

quailman
Tutor
Tutor
Yes I am Jessica
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I would suggest to contact the Support Team so they can look into the issue you're having with your system. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

quailman
Tutor
Tutor
They are clueless beyond restarting the system. And no one is willing to send a 4000 series base station where the problem was fixed. I may just return everything to Costco.
Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation