Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

VMB 3000 Arlo Pro Wire-Free camera won’t sync with the base station 2 green, 1 amber light (camera)

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
hoss62773
Aspirant
Aspirant

I Have read the other posts about this problem.  2 green lights for power and internet and 1 amber for camera.  I have powered off device, done reset procedure and removed base station from "my devices".  Now when I try to add device, it says no base station found. have tried multiple times and un plugged and re plugged the Ethernet connection, power cord and reset my wifi modem.  any more ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you held the reset button until the LEDs flash amber? Let it reboot and try again.

hoss62773
Aspirant
Aspirant

yes, until all lights flash.  done several times throughout the day.   I have now i have unplugged the unit and letting it sit for a while.  that has worked for camera sync issues in the past

hoss62773
Aspirant
Aspirant

tried plugging everything back in, did another reset, and it still cannot find my base station

hoss62773
Aspirant
Aspirant

just tried the app instead of home computer.  now it sees the base station.  and amber light is now green. i'll never understand these glitches

thanks for the help

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation