Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Unable to connect Arlo Pro 2 to my phone/PC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
SSpain81
Follower
Follower

Very frustrated with Arlo Pro 2....ready to return... Spent almost $400 on this camera (Arlo Pro 2) and I am unable to connect on my phone with the cameras.  I tried connecting on my PC and I am unable to log in.  First it tells me that I was logged out and to log in.....no go.  Then it tells me to allow Flash player, which I did and it still does not log me in.  What good is a camera when you cannot connect to them at all.  I have tried the troubleshooting suggestions, but I'm still unable.  One of my cameras is using all of its battery quickly and the other is still charged.  Too many issues with these cameras.  

Is there anything else to try before I take it all down and return the darn thing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

@SSpain81 wrote:

Spent almost $400 on this camera (Arlo Pro 2) and I am unable to connect on my phone with the cameras.  I tried connecting on my PC and I am unable to log in.  First it tells me that I was logged out and to log in.....no go.  Then it tells me to allow Flash player, which I did and it still does not log me in.

Using Kaspersky antivirus? Seach here for solutions - Kaspersky is blocking access.

FOr Flash, click on the "click here" link in the banner and select Allow to run Flash. Current browsers are disabling Flash by default.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Bansheefan
Star
Star

Maybe try resetting the Base Station?  It almost seems easier to operate this on a mobile platform in my view.  You could also try deleting and reinstalling the app or re-linking the cameras to hub.  I am always able to see live cameras either at home or over cellular connections so keep trying!

Dannybear
Master
Master

If still no joy, contact support as your base station may require a firmware update to work.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

@SSpain81 wrote:

Spent almost $400 on this camera (Arlo Pro 2) and I am unable to connect on my phone with the cameras.  I tried connecting on my PC and I am unable to log in.  First it tells me that I was logged out and to log in.....no go.  Then it tells me to allow Flash player, which I did and it still does not log me in.

Using Kaspersky antivirus? Seach here for solutions - Kaspersky is blocking access.

FOr Flash, click on the "click here" link in the banner and select Allow to run Flash. Current browsers are disabling Flash by default.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation