Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

USB local Storage - Only one of my 2 cameras get saved to USB

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
JulienC
Follower
Follower

Hello Everyone,

I have 2 Arlo Pro 2 camera and the Base Station. I have configured my mode so that both records a video clip when motion or sound is detected. I don't have nested rules. I can see recordings from both of my cameras through the app and this for seven days - working as expected.  I have plugged a 128GB USB Stick, and configure the system so that it keeps local copies of all my recordings. 

The problem I'm facing is that the USB contains only videos from one of my 2 cameras, when on the cloud through the app, again, I can see recordings from both cameras. It is always the same camera for which recordings are not saved to USB. I tried creating a new custom mode, turn on/off USB recording, formatted the USB, but still, only the same of the 2 cameras get saved to USB.

What do I need to do to make sure both of my cameras recordings get saved to my local USB Storage?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
steve_t
Master Master
Master

It should be automatic when the function is enabled. I would remove the non-saving camera from your system and re-sync it and recreate any custom rules for it and see if it records to the USB drive 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
steve_t
Master Master
Master

It should be automatic when the function is enabled. I would remove the non-saving camera from your system and re-sync it and recreate any custom rules for it and see if it records to the USB drive 

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

also on the live view screen ( on web with browser ) for camera,  verify the USB icon is black and not grayed

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation