Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
amaro08
Aspirant
Aspirant

hello

I have 3 Arlo Pro 2 cameras, initially I installed only 2 and later the third. The first two have stopped recording in the library, do you know if there are any limitations in time (months) included in the Arlo service?

Also, it is not possible for me to select a plan, in my configuration it tells me that I do not have a plan selected but I am not allowed to select any (example the basic plan). Do you know what the problem might be?

9 REPLIES 9
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There's no time limit for any plan other than the number of days for videos to be accessed.

You already have the free basic plan. Changing the subscription just allows you to upgrade the service if you wish.

amaro08
Aspirant
Aspirant

thanks @jguerdat , but then what can be the problem? two of the cameras are not recording in the cloud

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Are the cameras armed? The motion icon for each camera in the Devices tab should be black, not gray. What is you active mode? Have you rebooted the base? What have you tried?

amaro08
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, the cameras are armed, and the motions icons are un black. As you can see in the image, the first two cameras have not recorded in the cloud, and so they have 2 weeks.

I disconnected and reconnected the electrical equipment to see if it worked, but it did not work. In my opinion it is a problem with the account since the first two cameras were installed months before the third. Some help?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The next logical step is to remove one camera from Settings, My Devices and resync. Note that you'll have to add it back into any custom modes you may be using. If that helps, do the other one, too.

It's possible that a total system reset may be needed to fully debug the problem. Try the individual cameras first.

amaro08
Aspirant
Aspirant

thank you, i would do that next weekend, and i will tell you the results.. 

amaro08
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, I removed one camera from Settings and it didn't work. I still have the same behavior, the older cameras do not record in the cloud and the newer camera does.

I attached image from my config, the new thing i have for the last 3 week is the "No Subscription plan yet" message.

Do you know if the problem could be because i'm outside US?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@amaro08

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

darth_cholo
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have to contact support for this recurring issue. Everything else works fine. Live monitoring, manual recording, motion tests work fine. I just doesn't record. Fix is to reboot cameras. My cameras are powered and high  so this is a HUGE issue for me. Get on a latter disconnect power, remove battery, and then they start recording. It's rediculous there's no way to reboot the camera remotley if connectivity is present. 

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation