Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Two Arlo Pro 2 4 cam systems with access granted between them keeps saying “getting status”

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
TTM
Aspirant
Aspirant

Two Arlo Pro 2 four cam systems with access granted between them keeps saying “getting status”. Got 5 cams on one email address, 3 on the other. Granted reciprocal access. When logged into 3 cam base, other 5 cams keep saying getting status. Same thing in reverse when logged into other email, 5 cams come right up and 3 from other system are saying “getting status” when viewed on my iPad. When logging in from my iPhone, seem to get all 8 cams. What’s going on?

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @TTM

What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? I do not want to suggest anything you may have previously performed.

What is the iOS version your iPad & iPhone are running?

TTM
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi Shayne,
Running 13.1.3 on iPad and phone. Crazy thing, woke up this morning and logged into email account with 5 cameras and sure enough all 8 from both accounts were visible and interrogatable in real time. I just checked again eight hours later and as far as I can tell everything’s working and I didn’t change anything!

Separately,
Is there a quick way to clear all photos/videos from cameras and/or library, or is it better to just let them “roll through” in the 7 day cycle?
Rgds,
Tom
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@TTM wrote:

Is there a quick way to clear all photos/videos from cameras and/or library, or is it better to just let them “roll through” in the 7 day cycle?

There is a straight forward way to "select all" and then delete.  You might try using the web ui for that.

There's no undelete, so be careful not to delete something you care about. 

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation