Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
qayotee
Follower
Follower
Hi, I got disturbed in the middle of the night by a low battery warning (15%) otification from one of my cameras. How can I disable those warnings on my iPhone? If I get notifications in the night it should only be from intruders and nothing else. But I can’t turn off all notifications for the app since I want from intruders.
8 REPLIES 8
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

TMK, that’s one of the alerts you can’t turn off ( unless all are off )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Perhaps a reasonable solution is to occasionally monitor battery levels and recharge before they get to 15% since you know you're going to need to anyways.

chanson0309
Aspirant
Aspirant
On Arlo Essential I have them plugged in outside. Issue is it is below freezing and they only stay at 1% but don’t die. Keep sending we low battery warnings. Need a program update to not send low battery alerts if they are plugged in.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Or bring them inside to charge so it's just not an issue.

raymcmullen
Initiate
Initiate

@jguerdat If you don't have an answer maybe it would be reasonable to stay quiet. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@qayotee wrote:
Hi, I got disturbed in the middle of the night by a low battery warning (15%) notification from one of my cameras. How can I disable those warnings on my iPhone? If I get notifications in the night it should only be from intruders and nothing else. 

I'd like to have a way to selectively silence each notification - both all the time, and at night.

But there is no way to do that now, so all you can do is keep the battery charged (or power the camera).

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

@raymcmullen wrote:

@jguerdat If you don't have an answer maybe it would be reasonable to stay quiet. 

That WAS a solution. Your post certainly wasn't.

dcfox1
Master
Master

@raymcmullen wrote:

@jguerdatIf you don't have an answer maybe it would be reasonable to stay quiet. 

Not sure why you even replied to this 2 month old thread that you didn't even post a response in. I understood his reply. 

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation