Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Took my working Pro 2 camera down with 40% charge - hooked it to charger - now dead?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jmace57
Aspirant
Aspirant

I received an Arlo doorbell for Christmas.  I installed it.  I had an Arlo Pro 2 camera mounted at the front porch already.  I removed it, and planned to move it to a different location.  The camera was working fine, and had about 40% remaining charge when I took it down.

I carried it to my office where it was continuing to work.  I plugged the camera in to the Arlo charging cable last night.  When I looked this morning, the camera would not synch.  I looked and there is no blue light.  When I try to synch with the base station, the LEDs flash on the base station, and when I push on the sync button on the camera....nothing.  No blue (or any other color light).

I just swapped the battery from my other Arlo Pro 2 (back porch) camera, and it now works.     I then put the battery in the other camera and it doesn't work.

So, apparently I have a battery problem.   Has anyone else had this happen?  A battery that was working correctly for the past 9-10 months (having been recharged a couple of times successfully)...plug it in to charge and have it kill the battery?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation