Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

The link for my brother to view is no longer working. Says he isn’t authorized.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
MomsHouse5911
Aspirant
Aspirant
The link worked well for three weeks. Now says he isn’t authorized. Nothing has changed with the account. Any help would be appreciated.
7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What link are you referring to? Did you grant access and that's not working? What exact error message is he seeing?

MomsHouse5911
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes, I granted him access to view and worked great for about 3 weeks. Now it says he isn’t authorized??
MomsHouse5911
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes, I granted him access to view and worked great for about 3 weeks. Now it says he isn’t authorized??

The message tells him his email address doesn’t exist.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

MomsHouse5911,

It sounds like he isn't using the correct email address. You can check the email address you shared to by navigating to your Grant Access settings in the primary account. Make sure he is attempting to log in using the the email address you shared to.

JamesC

MomsHouse5911
Aspirant
Aspirant
I will have him verify.....
MomsHouse5911
Aspirant
Aspirant
Attaching to earlier thread: my brother does get notices of movement from the cameras, but still gets the message that his email isn’t valid. Please help.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

This may be something that support has to be contacted for. Open a case by using the Contact Support link at the bottom here and then again on the new page.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation