Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 13 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
Raampage
Star
Star

Status at status.arlo.com says ALL GOOD!

Well, my internet is ALL GOOD too.

I've tried 3 different browsers, 2 different devices (android app based).

Chrome has quit totally working with Arlo web interface, but Firefox was working.

Now today it and Edge are showing system is offline.

I've got all normal green LEDs on base.

Just ARLO I guess - again.

A. Real. Lousy. Option.

13 REPLIES 13
bubbasw
Apprentice
Apprentice

I am having the same thing this this morning. Wish they would get a larger pipe or fix their servers. I can ping my internet fine also and everything shows as fine. Tried the PC login also as well as rebooting the base. Nogo. .  This is an intermittent permanent problem. I wish they designed this so you could either use their servers or bypass it and use your own. I would not recommend this product unless they can fix these intermittent quirks.

bubbasw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Now it is mysteriously back again........ grrrrrrrrr

WebDancer
Apprentice
Apprentice

Same here.  Access on Android phone is working, but Google Chrome has said offline for 2 hours. 

Raampage
Star
Star

My Chrome just started working again.

I made no changes to anything.

Different browsers show different cameras online and offline.

The app on my android phone shows all are online.

This is just crazy.

All I can say is, it ain't on my end.

Steven_Martin
Apprentice
Apprentice

Was going to reply to this "Thread" but the "Reply" button has been removed (Re: Base Station keeps going offline) ---> https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Pro-2/Base-Station-keeps-going-offline/m-p/1820365/emcs_t/S2h8ZW1...

So I'll use this thread instead.

It's just an update to say that after a fortnight of problems that were described on that thread by many....well the last 3 days since ARLO have made changes after a barrage of complaints, my 2 units have not missed a beat & are working perfectly. Even the ZOOM is work like new. Thank you ARLO.

Regards, Steve. 

PS....Should I encounter anymore problems I'll notify as I've done in the past.

bubbasw
Apprentice
Apprentice
This seems to be resolver can we find a way to minimize these brownouts? I mean it is supposed to be a security camera and all. No one minds 2 times a year but this performance is way to frequent..
Dannybear
Master
Master
The issue needs to be resolved again, just had multiple base stations offline events similar to previous outage.
philhpwd
Tutor
Tutor

Have version 3.2 (2202) software.

Has been working very well till this release. 

Now I get the random "offline" issues, sometimes with cameras, sometimes the system.

No issue with internet or base station connection. 

Interestingly the system still records when the system says offline? But trying to turn the cameras off when returning home can't be done till they come back online?

I love my Arlo but this is now getting very frustrating.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hello,

Are you still experiencing this issue with your base appearing offline?

Dannybear
Master
Master
@ShayneS

The issue lasted a few hours but has been solid since.
Thanks
Steven_Martin
Apprentice
Apprentice

On the computer, mostly working fine but -

1. The "Pan & Zoom" is not working again.

2. The "Day & Night" vision button, """While watching LIVE""" still has not been returned to the original format. Please return this feature while watching LIVE.

Steven_Martin
Apprentice
Apprentice

I should elaborate on the "Pan & Zoom".

It works on the small vision pictures but when you enlarge those pictures, that's then they won't "Pan & Zoom".

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @Steven_Martin

Do you mind creating a new thread providing details of the issue you are experiencing with the Pan & Zoom feature. 

Thank you

Discussion stats
  • 13 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation