Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 24 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 12 In Conversation
FamSaQu
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,
I live in Arizona and just recently purchased the Arlo Camera system. I've logged into the App all day yesterday and earlier today. Now when I login it just keeps trying to login but doesn't actually login in. I'm unable to view my cameras or get notifications. Is there an a system issue in Arizona?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Many users are confirming this issue has been resolved. Please let me know if you continue experiencing an issue.

JamesC

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
amongeon74
Tutor
Tutor

Same here in Virginia!  Must be everywhere.

FamSaQu
Aspirant
Aspirant
Ah! Well thats frustrating! I just purcahsed the system to have piece of mind! Would you by chance know if the system is still recording "events" in their cloud or if you have a hard drive attached if it's still saving to there too?
amongeon74
Tutor
Tutor

I just tried to connect via their support Chat and that doesn't even connect.  My guess is the issue is very severe on their end.  I also keep getting the error message "Sorry; we are having trouble signing you in because of internet connectivity issues.  Do you want to try again?"  I keep trying, and nothing.  So if they don't have any connectivity what so ever I doubt anything is being recorded?  I could be wrong I'm new at this!

KMFox0211
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ive been trying to get arlo to confirm there is an outage and they keep asking me about my base. Ive explained the webiste not working has nothing to do with my base as well as a coworkers system being down has nothing to do with my base either and yet still wont answer me on if there is an outage

NancyS24
Tutor
Tutor

It's not working in San Diego, either. I can see my cameras live, but can't arm the system. It keeps telling me my base station is offline but if I can see live feed through my cameras it is not offline. Stupid. 

This sytem is so glitchy all the time I almost want to get rid of it and buy a different one. Bad form, Netgear, bad form. 

KMFox0211
Aspirant
Aspirant

IDK about anyone else but the last person I spoke to questioned my service provider... I have Cox... she asked me to go to canyouseeme.org and check if ports 80, 443, and 123 are open - in my case they are not. I will now be contacting cox to see if they can open these ports.

amongeon74
Tutor
Tutor
Awesome. I have Cox too let me know if that works! Thanks!
lamesaca
Aspirant
Aspirant

Here in La Mesa,Ca. lost internet connection...again...we have Cox and this has been happening a lot lately.  Can't log on to Arlo and the cameras are not responding.  So glad you made your post, things are starting to make sense now and maybe they will correct things.  C'mon Arlo, step up and tell us what's going on.

darinboudreau
Initiate
Initiate

Guessing a Cox issue at this point. Same issue right now in Nebraska.   Cameras were accessible, but weren't getting notifications of motion detection.  Reset base and get amber light to internet but internet working fine on all other devices. Now can't login to Arlo system. or access cameras.through app.  Something appears to be getting blocked and telling the base there is no internet connection.

tinman517
Apprentice
Apprentice

These outages are happening much too frequently.

amongeon74
Tutor
Tutor
Wonderful! We got ours at Christmas and literally just got around to installing them yesterday. They worked perfect up until maybe 4:30/5:30 EST.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Are you using Cox? We're currently investigating an issue some users are experiencing with Cox cable. Do you also experience an issue when connection with a mobile device (using your data connection, not your home WiFi)?

JamesC

amongeon74
Tutor
Tutor
Yes we do use Cox and it seems everyone else having issues I believe use them too. We are also having issues logging into the Arlo App as well as the “My Arlo” section of the website. Our internet is working perfectly, WiFi and everything. Just not the Arlo security system, at all.
kristoffertom
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi,

I am having issues too for my arlo pro. I have COX provider. I cant login to my arlo app. I tried using my phone data and I was able to login to my arlo app but the status of my base was offline. Is this a problem in arlo or the internet service provider COX?
GWP
Aspirant
Aspirant

Our system won't connect with the internet with the computer or on Apple iphone.   We do have Cox and live in Arizona  but how would that affect the phone if it weren't related to Netgear. It must be a Netgear problem. We can't even access the website to login.

amongeon74
Tutor
Tutor
Mine seems to have come back online!
GWP
Aspirant
Aspirant

Call Cox. It is system wide. File a complaint to get them to take action. They need customer complaints to fix it.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Geez Louise! It's a Cox problem but you blame Arlo. Think about this for a minute, people!

tinman517
Apprentice
Apprentice

My system is back up and running in Las Vegas, Nevada. 

kristoffertom
Aspirant
Aspirant
Mine is back online now.
KMFox0211
Aspirant
Aspirant
Mine is up... Cox got a lot of complaints.
RangerDog
Aspirant
Aspirant

While I have Cox, I was unable to connect through my phone app using Verizon.

I called tech support who made the situation worse. They had me remove devices including my Arlo Pro base station and an Arlo Q. I am now about to get my Q  going but the base station cannot be added back. I suspect I'll have to factory reset it and start completely over, including climbing ladders to remove my carefully installed cameras. I might be easier to just buy a different brand of cameras.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Many users are confirming this issue has been resolved. Please let me know if you continue experiencing an issue.

JamesC

FamSaQu
Aspirant
Aspirant
Issue seems to have been resolved, guess it was a Cox internet issue!
Discussion stats
  • 24 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 12 In Conversation