Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

System DOWN, but Let's Not Let The Customer Know?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
jarlo123
Aspirant
Aspirant

1#  Called Arlo support more than a 3 weeks ago for a new base as this one decides to freeze when it wants, she said I will send you another out but you must send the other back, thats fine I don't want your broke one.  still today I have not received the base station?     

2 REPLIES 2
jarlo123
Aspirant
Aspirant

sending one today!

jarlo123
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Arlo Pro 2 Cameras do not detect motion to most nothing, I am tired of calling your support department only for them two spend two hours going each step with each camera, enough is enough I have documented phone calls of a replacement station to be replaced since December 2018.

Called 1-3-2019 talked to someone over chat, they had no knowledge of the station being sent, just the replacement of a battery that was sent within 24 hours.

On 2-5-2019 I called and explained again the problem, they wanted me to go over the testing again, I said “absolutely no”. I am tired of this crap you either fix this, replace or refund, I am done!

They send they would send a station out immediately its 2-10-2019 and I have heard nothing…

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation