Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
remc
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am hoping to figure out how to get a push notification from one camera, but not the others. 

I have an area I do not want my children in. I want to set up a camera on this area so if they go there, I get a notification. How can I do this? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Go to Modes, edit ( prob the armed mode ) by pencil or ">", pick camera and then toggle on push alerts or email for that camera ( set per camera )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Go to Modes, edit ( prob the armed mode ) by pencil or ">", pick camera and then toggle on push alerts or email for that camera ( set per camera )

Morse is faster than texting!
jse1982
Apprentice
Apprentice

you must set up the rules for each individual camera. I assume you are getting notifications from all your cameras currently and you only want it from one now. 

To change that go to Mode and then edit which ever setting you have seleted (Armed, Disarmed, Schedule, Geofencing). Once you click the Edit (pencil), you will see the rules on the next screen. Click the cameras you don't want notifications from and on the next screen to pop up, scroll down and deselect the Push Notifications. Hit Save and do that for the rest that you do want to hear from. 

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation