Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Yangchi
Guide
Guide

Everytime I talk to Arlo Support's 1888 number, I just want to return this system.

Today, the two different people I talked to tried to send someone over to my home by charging me a "discounted" price...  to solve a problem they didn't even understand enough to answer.

Perhaps this belongs in the complaint section, not an idea, but this is making a user with Arlo Pro2 and annual Smart subscription want to give up on this system and finally try someone else.  Never had these issues with Arlo Pro before the Smart app.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Yangchi
Guide
Guide

Thank you!

For some reason, here's what I see on my browser - I think it's my chrome issue, I suspect a number should pop out, but I can't get it to do so.  I have it now.  Thanks!

Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 2.17.21 PM.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yangchi,

It sounds like you may not have contact actual Arlo Support, there are many false support sites on the internet that should be avoided. When contacting support, be sure to use the information found here:

Arlo Support Center

You can also post your questions on the community, we may be able to help.

JamesC

Yangchi
Guide
Guide

JamesC,

Thanks for the note - what's worrisome though, is that several hours after the call, I discoverred that my schedule got messed up and one of my mode was deleted, such that my "schedule" was set to disarm...

Could they simply use my address and email / phone number to actually hack or mess up my system??  sounds unlikely but very coincidental and disturbing.

I didn't realize it was deleted until when I was going to bed, that there has been NO recording since after the call.

BTW - I tried using the link you provided, but could NOT find a phone number to call - may have a Chrome issue.  I don't see a number after I select USA (still want to talk to someone).

st_shaw
Master Master
Master

The bottom of the page JamesC linked shows the following number for the US: 408.638.3750

Yangchi
Guide
Guide

Thank you!

For some reason, here's what I see on my browser - I think it's my chrome issue, I suspect a number should pop out, but I can't get it to do so.  I have it now.  Thanks!

Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 2.17.21 PM.png

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation