Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
DazJones21
Tutor
Tutor

Just set up geo-fencing.  When I am home, I want the system armed at night.  I cannot seem to schedule from 6pm until 7 am the next morning.  I guess I can go 6-11:59, then 12:00 - 7, but that seems silly.  PLus, I do not want to be awoken with alerts that my system is disarming/arming.

Am I mising something?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

That's the way it works, the schedule does not go thru day changes....

But if you go to 1159 and then 12 am on next day it doesn't really disarm as it counts the entire min of 1159

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
DazJones21
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks for the reply. Seems a bit archaic, but OK. Even though it runs the entire minute, will it send me an alert?

brh
Master
Master

@DazJones21 

No

Brian

mauijer
Apprentice
Apprentice

I had to set mine to Geofencing mode Arm when "away" and when Home default to "schedule" which covered the evening. I did end up doing as you suggested with 2 separate daily schedules to midnight and then the next day midnight to 6am etc. Not too cumbersome as you can select all days and do only once but I couldn't figure out any other way. I dont believe I ever received nofications when going from arm/disarm mode thru scheduling, only when leaving/arriving home due to geofencing but that could be due to the times I selected. 

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation