Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Setting up family members

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Karlx
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’m trying to set up my wife’s phone with the security system however whenever one of us logs on the other is logged off. Any help or suggestions is appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Karlx wrote:
I’m trying to set up my wife’s phone with the security system however whenever one of us logs on the other is logged off. Any help or suggestions is appreciated.

You need to set up a different account on her phone.  Then you can grant access to the cameras in the main account to hers.

It is annoying to have to set it up that way, but Arlo seems determined to allow only one log on at a time for an account.

jmtz
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

We are having the same issue. We set up the cameras and base. Then we set up a different account and sent the invite, verified the email address but when the family member logs in they have nothing available to them. It looks like a brand new account and it says add new device.

What is the fix for this? We both want to be able to have access to the cameras.

Karlx
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks.
I was able to call support and they walked me through it. It took several times but we finally got it done. Thanks for your input.
Karlx
Aspirant
Aspirant
We had to call customer support. There are a few more steps involved that are not explained. Even then it took a while but she was finally set up to where we could use both phones at the same time.
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation