Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
jnankivel
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can have a schedule for all cameras or none, but I can't have a separate schedule per camera. We have this need, some of our cameras (like the front door) we only need armed at night or when we aren't home. Other cameras are for keeping an eye on the kids and those should have a completely different schedule.

This feature would make the whole system much more useful for us and less hassle to manually configure throughout the day.

5 REPLIES 5
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey jnankivel,

If you need different schedule for different cameras, feel free to try creating different custom modes for each camera. You can read here on how to use different modes: How do I create a mode with different rules for each Arlo Wire-Free or Arlo Pro Wire-Free camera

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@jnankivel wrote:

I can have a schedule for all cameras or none, but I can't have a separate schedule per camera. We have this need, some of our cameras (like the front door) we only need armed at night or when we aren't home. Other cameras are for keeping an eye on the kids and those should have a completely different schedule.

While the scheduling flexibility isn't as good as it could be, you can schedule some cameras (so there are more options than all armed  or all disarmed).

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

As a PS... you can also run more than one base.

Tho usu you can fit multi cameras into a single schedule, sometimes it is just easier to run two which two bases allow.

I run two bases at times and it is easy to separate groups of cameras ( like front / back  or in/out ).

There is no limit of the number of bases on any account level AND it is the only way to expand coverage area.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
jnankivel
Aspirant
Aspirant
Looks like the answer is no, the software doesn’t allow for a per-camera schedule.
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

One to add here?

Arlo Idea Exchange - Arlo Communities

I admit that Arlo Idea Exchange could mean anything but it is really for the sort of Feature Request flagged in your subject.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation