Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Gipper35
Initiate
Initiate
Does anybody out there know if the pro2 is capable of running the schedule feature concurrent with the geofencing mode?
My objective is to have the geofencing disarm as usual when I arrive home and then allow the scheduling feature to to automatically arm at night while I’m asleep (per schedule) without having to remember to switch to schedule mode to do so.
Thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

On Geozone, you can pick the away mode and home mode ( you can use schedule as one of the choices )

I would recommend it if Geozone was working 100% right now...many are having issues. It seem to work well with one phone but not more than that.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

On Geozone, you can pick the away mode and home mode ( you can use schedule as one of the choices )

I would recommend it if Geozone was working 100% right now...many are having issues. It seem to work well with one phone but not more than that.

Morse is faster than texting!
Gipper35
Initiate
Initiate
Yes I was able to add scheduling and link it to geofence mode. Scheduling works as it should however geofencing continues to have issues tracking 2 phones, I hope this is something they are still working on!
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation