Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Reliability- Arlo Pro 2 won’t connect to base station

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Soulkalisa
Follower
Follower

Front camera number 4 won’t connect to base station. Connects for two minutes with out battery pack. And connected to outlet. Blinks blue, stays blue. Then flashes between blue and purple then turns off complete and syncs says device not connected to base station, contact Arlo support. Put the battery pack back in and not a single light will come on.

2 REPLIES 2
slompochomp
Luminary
Luminary

I do not see a purple led on this list so if your getting a purple led I am confused.
What do the different LED behaviors on my Arlo Wire-Free, Arlo Pro Wire-Free, or Arlo Pro 2 Wire-Fre...
Maybe there is a wi-fi signal strength issue and or it was unable to do the firmware update.
Have you tried to bring the camera to the base station to see if it is operating correctly closer to the bast station?

Also make sure the Base Station and Cameras firmware are up to date.
Firmware-Release-Notes
The Base Station should be on FW: 1.10.0.9_23037
The Pro 2 cameras should be on FW: 1.125.11.1_25366
The Pro cameras should be on FW: 1.092.0.17_25364
You can check to see what firmware version you are on under the Settings\My Devices and then tap on a device next tap on Device Info.

If You Got Em....I'll Chew Em!

Netgear & Arlo Beta Tester
slompochomp
Luminary
Luminary

Note: when you bring the camera down to the base station use the oridgnal supplied power cable and adapter. 3rd party power cables and adapters do not supply the correct power for the Arlo cameras.

If You Got Em....I'll Chew Em!

Netgear & Arlo Beta Tester
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation