Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
witchypoo
Follower
Follower
Camera will record and put in library but then the recording icon shows orange and won't move out of recrfing mode to pick up next activity. I have to manually hit the live record and stop it for the orange record icon to go back to black. I tried turning camera off remotely. Should I re_sync? Or turn base station off
3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

App or browser? Have you tried both as well as logging out and back in? Restarting the base may be useful.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

If a power button reboot ( off then on ) doesn't fix the issue, I would remove the camera ( remove device) pull battery , then replace ( reset cam ), then bring the camera back as new ( to rebuild the mode )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Arlo123
Tutor
Tutor

Yes, try to powercycle the base by leaving it unplugged from power outlet for about a minute. If camera is still now working properly, try removing the camera from account Settings > My Devices > Affected Camera > Remove Device. Once camera has been removed, powercycle the base for 1 minute, then re-sync teh camera. That should fix the problem. In the event that camera is still not working properly, please contact Arlo support hotline so that they can assist you.

🙂

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation