Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
TexasMom
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a 4 pro 2 cameras that I had on a schedule to operate only at night.  I recently installed the doorbell, and I can not get the schedule to run as I would like.  I have 2 modes:  night and doorbell.  The doorbell mode contains only a rule for the doorbell.  The night mode contains separate rules for each camera and the doorbell.    In schedule, the night mode goes from 12am to 5:59am and the doorbell mode goes from 6am to 11:59pm.  I am getting no alerts on the cameras at night, only on the doorbell.  And yes, I have tried standing in front of the cameras when they should be armed.  Have I done something wrong or is what I want not possible?  Thanks for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TexasMom
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, I had double checked all the settings more than once.  Weirdly enough, without doing anything, it started working correctly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

May be silly but have you checked the rules for the cameras to ensure they have notifications enabled? If set, start by creating a new mode with the same settings and test that. If that works, remove the original mode and use the new one in your schedule.

TexasMom
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, I had double checked all the settings more than once.  Weirdly enough, without doing anything, it started working correctly.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation