Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Urgent: Activate Two-Step Verification
Arlo requires all users to activate two-step verification to continue to access your recordings, devices, and account.
Please enable this feature now. Learn More.

Re: Schedule questions

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
TexasMom
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a 4 pro 2 cameras that I had on a schedule to operate only at night.  I recently installed the doorbell, and I can not get the schedule to run as I would like.  I have 2 modes:  night and doorbell.  The doorbell mode contains only a rule for the doorbell.  The night mode contains separate rules for each camera and the doorbell.    In schedule, the night mode goes from 12am to 5:59am and the doorbell mode goes from 6am to 11:59pm.  I am getting no alerts on the cameras at night, only on the doorbell.  And yes, I have tried standing in front of the cameras when they should be armed.  Have I done something wrong or is what I want not possible?  Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions
TexasMom
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, I had double checked all the settings more than once.  Weirdly enough, without doing anything, it started working correctly.

View solution in original post

All Replies
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

May be silly but have you checked the rules for the cameras to ensure they have notifications enabled? If set, start by creating a new mode with the same settings and test that. If that works, remove the original mode and use the new one in your schedule.

TexasMom
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, I had double checked all the settings more than once.  Weirdly enough, without doing anything, it started working correctly.

View solution in original post

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation