Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
jazzboo562
Aspirant
Aspirant

Help!!! 

My 2 cameras are no longer charging. We event went ahead and bought the charging station for the rechargeable battery's and it says the battery's are charged, however when I insert into the Camaras they are still showing to charge. THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGING FOR 3 DAYS!! 

And now I can't even ask for tech support because somehow they got un sync. 

Someone please help. 

5 REPLIES 5
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

Had you allowed the pro2 camera batteries to completely drain flat, not recommended, you should recharge them before 5% capacity.

The camera electronics will prevent you from charging a dead battery for safety reasons.

https://kb.arlo.com/000052305/My-Arlo-Pro-or-Arlo-Pro-2-battery-is-dead-what-do-I-do 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@jazzboo562 wrote:

My 2 cameras are no longer charging. We event went ahead and bought the charging station for the rechargeable battery's and it says the battery's are charged, however when I insert into the Camaras they are still showing to charge.

Are you saying that

• the charging station is showing a fully charged battery (solid green LED) for both batteries? 
  • and that when you put both batteries in both cameras, they always show no charge in either battery?

Make sure you try all four combinations (battery A in both camera 1 and 2, similarly with battery B).

jazzboo562
Aspirant
Aspirant

No, I normally charge when they are at a 25% battery, because it drains fast in a day. 

I've tried everything. From swapping battery's to different chargers. 

I can't go on without any more Camaras. 

jazzboo562
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, yes I have and still nothing.  I've tried support however I can't seam to get them to comprehend what I need. Looks like the Arlo pro 2 are getting more battery problems lately? 

DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

I can only suggest that if the camera is a arlo pro/2 it will have a 7.2vdc battery that needs a QC charging adapter.

Do you have another same model camera that is working ok, if so swap the battery to narrow down the battery or the camera that has a problem.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation