Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro 2 needs to be replaced but got double charged and did not receive replacement for two weeks

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
SteveWhite
Apprentice
Apprentice

After being a staunch supporter of Arlo for several years I am learning firsthand just how bad customer service has become.

I have a Pro 2 that was to be replaced under warranty. It took almost 2 weeks from my initial problem report until support issued the RMA (7088852). When I received the link to pay for shipping immediately paid it. To my surprise my Amex app immediately alerted me that The charge was processed twice. I was double-billed!

Fast forward another 2 weeks. No camera has been received. No updates to my case. No resolution to the double billing. No nothing.

Adding more to my frustration, last week another camera, and older Pro is now dead. Won’t boot. Won’t power. Dead as a stone.

And now my Go, located at my cabin 2 hours away is dead because the Arlo solar panel developed a fault and refuses to charge.

This is very disappointing.

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi SteveWhite,

Sorry to hear you didn't hear back from the support team about your RMA and your case. I've escalated your case to the team and they should reach out to you once they finish reviewing your case via email. If you don't hear back after 48 hours, please let me know.

For your Arlo Pro and Arlo Solar Panel not working properly, I can have the support team assist you with this. Feel free to let me know if you need help.

SteveWhite
Apprentice
Apprentice
Thanks Jessica.

Are there any plans to address these customer service shortfalls? I see from looking around the community there are numerous posts around here from folks like myself asking for help because support is not being responsive.

I am not one to throw around a sense of entitlement but think Arlo does need to reassure customers that something is indeed being done about the poor support turnaround times.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

We appreciate your feedback and have passed this along to the support management team. 

If your case is still not being handled, don't hesitate to let me know if you need further assistance.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation