Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro 2 base station siren set up for motion detection

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Argos
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

i am new to Arlo and this is my first community post, hope it’s not a stupid one! I have just set up two cameras but I can’t for the life of me work out how to make the siren go off based on motion detection. I have been around and around again trying to sort this. I can force the alarm to go off via my iPhone or iPad but not set u- for motion detection.

any help will be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Read the FAQs here for modes and rules. Basically, you need to modify any modes and rules so use the Mode tab, click on your base and check out the Armed mode. Note that there's an Add Device selection. When you click on that, you can add the siren to that camera's rule. I'd suggest creating a custom mode instead so you have full control.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Read the FAQs here for modes and rules. Basically, you need to modify any modes and rules so use the Mode tab, click on your base and check out the Armed mode. Note that there's an Add Device selection. When you click on that, you can add the siren to that camera's rule. I'd suggest creating a custom mode instead so you have full control.

Argos
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for your help.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation