Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro 2 Nigh.t vision is always active

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
azraelmds
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

My Pro2 keep on the night vision activated even on day time but prettry sure the light is sufficent to the camera although im using in house.

This can be solved by de-grade the video quality from setting but It turn back on in a few hour later i check it again. Anyone same??

Please help !!

3 REPLIES 3
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Are you saying the video is black & white during the day or that the IR illuminators stay on all day? Have you got the camera plugged in to AC power? Have you tried removing the battery for 10s and reinserting it?

azraelmds
Aspirant
Aspirant
For IR ..i cant tell coz im not in the room. and just remotely can see it change to night mode suddenly.

and all you mentioned i did already and it still doesnt work.

so I decided to disable the night vision feature. But just I notice the image come to colourless again...... any suggestion?
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Oh right. I think I understand what you're saying. The video is always black and white?? If so, this is due to low ambient light. Black and white in low light allows more detail to be seen. If you were to shine a torch or your phone torch at the front of the camera, it would change to color video. Basically, it's too dark in your room for the camera

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation