Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
SJD27
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just bought a 2 camera set (Pro2). First I was dissappointed to find there was only one AC adapter considering you need to be plugged into adapter in order to utilize some key functions. I then tried to buy a second one with a long cable (15-20 foot). What I found was total confusion. I cant seem to find the same "Netgear" adapter that came with the set anywhere on line. All the adapters I did find had numerous reviews indicating they were not Arlo compatible even though they are advertised as such. WHAT IS THE DEAL???? Where can one buy the proper adapter and proper cable? Why is this such a mystery??? 

8 REPLIES 8
brh
Master
Master

@SJD27

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/products/default.aspx

Best Buy also has them, but when I posted the link I got a message saying my post had to be approved,

Brian

TheArloGuy
Aspirant
Aspirant
In the uk it’s called Atlo Smart Home Indoor Power Cable and Adapter (Official), White - VMA4800 can buy off Amazon. Not sure where you are located?
SJD27
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the response. I'm in the U.S.  I only found one listing on Amazon for $60. I did find it listed directly on the Arlo site. I guess that's my only option.

Greghale
Aspirant
Aspirant

I found power adapters and extension cables available on Wassertein-home.com that are for Arlo 2 cameras.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

SJD27,

Take a look here for Arlo Products and accessories, you can click "buy now" for a list of available retailers: Arlo Products and Accessories

JamesC

brh
Master
Master

@JamesC

Hi James,

When this post was first posted, I went to the products banner at the top of the page and submitted the link for the person to purchase this product from Arlo. I also looked the product up online at Amazon.com and posted that link. My post was deleted shortly thereafter. It appears that whenever I post a link to help someone, my replies are shortly deleted, yet I see other people posting links. Any ideas as to why my posts with links are being deleted?

Brian

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

brh,

I'll see what I can find out and get back to you in a private message.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation