Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
joe1821
Apprentice
Apprentice

A few days ago I was looking at my library and noticed that the "PAN" function is not working.  Instead, a circle with a square in the middle appears in the middle of the viewing area.  It also does not work in the enlarged screen.

4 REPLIES 4
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @joe1821

Are you referring to the Auto Zoom & Tracking within the Device Settings?

joe1821
Apprentice
Apprentice

No.  I am referring to the, "Pan and Zoom" function which is on the lower left of the recorded clip.  It appears as a magnifying glass which when you hover over, displays, "Pan and Zoom", and then when clicked on becomes a vertical column with a white dot that can be raised and lowered to Zoom.  Then when you place the mouse over the viewing area, the mouse cursor becomes a hand which grips the scene when clicked allowing you to move the entire screen enabling you to, "Pan" the entire clip.  I used to use it all the time and now it won't function.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Which browser are you using?

joe1821
Apprentice
Apprentice

I have been using Chrome mostly and it worked fine.  I also use Firefox occasionally and that used to work fine also.  I have a case going with Arlo now and they are looking into the possibility of a bug in the code.  I have also reset my hub to, "Factory Settings" and that also failed to resolve the pan function.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation