Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Amstellt
Aspirant
Aspirant
I can’t find out why there’s a orange exclamation triangle in my app on one of my cameras. I have the Arlo Pro 2’s.
5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Usu it means the zones are non functional due to the camera not being on AC power

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Multiple threads about this here. Have you clicked on the icon? It tells you that you're not on AC power so CVR won't work. We're not sure why that would be there but at least some folks have had luck reinstalling the app and the notification disappears. I suspect it's just luck but it's something to try. You could also try removing the affected camera(s) from Settings, My Devices and resync to see if that helps.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Is anyone still experiencing this behavior? As mentioned above, this icon will display if you have CVR or Activity Zones enabled on your Pro 2 while the camera is not plugged in. The purpose of the icon is to indicate that these features will not work unless your camera is plugged in.

JamesC

Amstellt
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for your response. I don't have CVR or activity zones on, I do on another Arlo but not this one. Any other way to get rid of the icon? Thank you

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Some folks have had luck reinstalling the app.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation