Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

One of the Arlo Pro 2 is not giving me a picture. Shows blank screen.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Jacksoth
Follower
Follower

One of the arlo is not giving me a picture it’s a blank screen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KarenCar
Aspirant
Aspirant
It is working now. We discovered the brightness got changed to 100% and when we changed it to 50% we got the picture back. Thanks.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Jacksoth wrote:
One of the arlo is not giving me a picture it’s a blank screen

This is when you attempt to live-stream the camera?  Or when you play a video? (or both)?

KarenCar
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue.  Camera has been working fine for 2 months, all of a sudden I go to look LIVE on one of the cameras and its a blank white screen, showing nothing.  I looked at thinking its covered in snow but its not, its plugged in to the power source, blue light is still on, battery at 100%.  Tried turning it off and on, same result.  After one hour I can faintly see a partial picture in one corner.  Not getting any motion detection.

Model is Arlo Pro 2 - VMS4430P - 4 wireless camera set

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@KarenCar wrote:

I am having the same issue.  Camera has been working fine for 2 months, all of a sudden I go to look LIVE on one of the cameras and its a blank white screen, showing nothing.  I looked at thinking its covered in snow but its not, its plugged in to the power source, blue light is still on, battery at 100%.  Tried turning it off and on, same result.  After one hour I can faintly see a partial picture in one corner.  Not getting any motion detection.

Model is Arlo Pro 2 - VMS4430P - 4 wireless camera set

Does it work normally if you bring it indoors (fairly close to the base)?

KarenCar
Aspirant
Aspirant
It is working now. We discovered the brightness got changed to 100% and when we changed it to 50% we got the picture back. Thanks.
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation