Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

One of 4 cameras that is plugged in has an error message saying faulty with original Arlo power cord

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
SheShe8645
Aspirant
Aspirant

One of 4 cameras THAT IS PLUGGED IN with Arlo power cord had error message something about a fault I hit ok and it looked ok (could not physically check the camera, it’s 700 miles away). Camera finally said offline. A few weeks later I drive to camera and battery was dead.
Battery would not charge in THAT camera. Put battery in other camera and it charged and worked fine.
I tried a cord I KNOW works with a battery I KNOW works with the same camera. Battery would not charge or show as charging in app.
THAT camera consistently shows as not charging in app when it is plugged in.
I have tried every combination of switching cords/cameras/batteries. Everything points to the camera. Camera was purchased September 2019.
Thoughts?

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Contact Arlo Support for possible warranty 

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
SheShe8645
Aspirant
Aspirant
I spent about an hour on Arlo website trying to get contact info and every time I’d get close it was either a broken link or put me back in a loop. Is there an email for them? I’ve had to call a couple of times (I have 11 cameras/3 residences) and I was on the phone over 2 hours both times . I really don’t have much hair left to pull out.
Thx
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

this is it... no direct email

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

Morse is faster than texting!
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes