Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
RickDizzle
Star
Star
Ive had my 3- Arlo Pro 2 cameras for about 2.5 months now. All the cameras were depleting batteries very consistently, suddenly two of them depleted their batteries really quick. I pulled those 2 down and charged them yesterday 6/24, put them back up and did not change a thing. Now im getting audio alerts like crazy on all 3 cameras when I almost never had any before. I understand a recent update went through. How can I tell if I have the update, what version I have and is anyone else having this audio problem? I have turned my audio sensitivities all the way down...just dont understand why it was fine then all of a sudden yesterday this started happening. Help plz!
4 REPLIES 4
Wklovelace3
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
The last firmware to the base station was a week ago. Click on my devices then cllick on base station it should end in 21310. This fixed my battery issues . but others still having issues. Some are stuck on 100% even after power cycling the base station. I am having motion detection issues as well as notifications not coming to my phone when motion is detected. Its very strange that we are having a wide range of issues even after the firmware update. My cameras work but there not like when i first bought them a year ago. Today i pulled into my driveway and it did record me but no notification.
RickDizzle
Star
Star
Yeah that makes sense. I'm having issues with audio over alerting now and one of my cams field of motion seems a lot smaller then before and its not a crisp on resolution like it was.. In fact what's weird, I don't think I ever had an audio alert until yesterday.
Maybe I got the update and it fixed me not getting audio alerts before. Thanks for firmware info. Mine does indeed show that. For me all my issues started yesterday. Like I said, I had pulled two cameras to charge...then boom the issue. So guess its all coincidence to the timing. But just frustrating as my cameras are not nearly working like they were before. Over alerting and field of motion being smaller really hindering the affectivness.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

RickDizzle,

Check your sensitivity for motion and audio detection. Try adjusting the motion sensitivity up and the audio sensitivity down to see if you experience different results.

JamesC

RickDizzle
Star
Star
Thanks James C. Ill keep adjusting them. I just don't understand how I went from no issues w audio and motion to now as soon as this update takes place I have all my audio set as low as possible and still get a ton of alerts...never happened until I pulled them down to charge and the update took place. I have have 15 audio alerts in the last 5 minutes on a camera w the lowest setting...smh.
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation