Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Notifications no longer sent to Apple Watch after iPhone upgrade to IOS13 and WatchOS6

Discussion stats
  • 28 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 10 In Conversation
PNHALE
Follower
Follower

After an upgrade of iPhone to IOS13 and Apple Watch series 4 to watchOs6 notifications are no longer being received on Apple Watch but do arrive on phone. I have installed latest version of Arlo app and have confirmed that notifications are enabled for Arlo on the watch. I am seeing notifications from other apps.

28 REPLIES 28
krypttic
Luminary
Luminary

I just created a new custom mode, just for testing purposes, using one camera.  Once again, the preview showed fine on my iPhone screen but not on my watch face.

krypttic
Luminary
Luminary

Interestingly, I started getting previews on my watch this evening.  I then switched to my other watch and the previews stopped.  I then put the original watch back on and the previews were gone again.  I have no idea how to make sense of any of this!

Gemten
Aspirant
Aspirant
I just finished installing the first camera (Arlo Pro3). I have an
iPhone 11 And an Apple Watch 4th generation.
I am reviving Alpert’s on phone and watch. At first I thought I was only getting an alert on my watch telling me there was motion on “camera 2 left side”. I searched the community support form not seeing a satisfactory answer.
I then got another alert and this time just for the h@“” of it I tapped on the alert and voila there was the image.
Learn something new every day and maybe others did not realize this either.
krypttic
Luminary
Luminary
Yeah, I knew about the touching to view the image. However that is not working right now...
Discussion stats
  • 28 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 10 In Conversation