Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 28 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 10 In Conversation
PNHALE
Follower
Follower

After an upgrade of iPhone to IOS13 and Apple Watch series 4 to watchOs6 notifications are no longer being received on Apple Watch but do arrive on phone. I have installed latest version of Arlo app and have confirmed that notifications are enabled for Arlo on the watch. I am seeing notifications from other apps.

28 REPLIES 28
krypttic
Luminary
Luminary

I just created a new custom mode, just for testing purposes, using one camera.  Once again, the preview showed fine on my iPhone screen but not on my watch face.

krypttic
Luminary
Luminary

Interestingly, I started getting previews on my watch this evening.  I then switched to my other watch and the previews stopped.  I then put the original watch back on and the previews were gone again.  I have no idea how to make sense of any of this!

Gemten
Aspirant
Aspirant
I just finished installing the first camera (Arlo Pro3). I have an
iPhone 11 And an Apple Watch 4th generation.
I am reviving Alpert’s on phone and watch. At first I thought I was only getting an alert on my watch telling me there was motion on “camera 2 left side”. I searched the community support form not seeing a satisfactory answer.
I then got another alert and this time just for the h@“” of it I tapped on the alert and voila there was the image.
Learn something new every day and maybe others did not realize this either.
krypttic
Luminary
Luminary
Yeah, I knew about the touching to view the image. However that is not working right now...
Discussion stats
  • 28 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 10 In Conversation