New Zealand

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
SmithyS
Tutor
Tutor

For the last 4 nights I cannot see any video recordings on the cloud from midnight to midday the following day. Then the videos appear   The cameras record and alert me but I cannot see the videos until after midday the following day. Which isn't very helpful for security. Everything else works as it should. I have 3 base stations and all the same with the video recordings. Thanks. 

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Odd but when this happens try the web client on a computer browser (my.arlo.com) to see what happens.

SmithyS
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks for the idea. I can't log into my arlo on my Mac. Just stays on logo page. It is weird as happen midnight to midday. He notifications show and cameras do record just the footage isn't in the library until midday. It's as if arlo have a freeze on assessing the cloud for this time. I can't find anyway to get any support as my devices are old. I wonder if this is the start of the EOL process?? This is the same on another iPhone too. 

SmithyS
Tutor
Tutor

It doesn't let me log into myarlo .com on my Mac when I've tried. I wondered if someone near by had some kind of blocker but doesn't make sense that the cameras still record and I can see the videos at midday. It's like the cloud access to view is stopped for 12 hours from midnight. 🤷🏼‍♀️

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you been able to log into your account?

SmithyS
Tutor
Tutor

Haven't tried again on the Mac. But the issue is the Australia nz one Arlo are working on 

DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

I find that Arlo blocks Apple platforms from access to the web portal my.arlo.com.

Best use a window platform web browser to access.

Delayed library updates from the arlo backend has been a commonly reported issue.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@DannyBearAgain wrote:

I find that Arlo blocks Apple platforms from access to the web portal my.arlo.com.

@SmithyS: Not macs.  Just iphones and ipads.  

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation