Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

New Arlo app says not connected to WiFi

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Andykautzman
Aspirant
Aspirant
Since I loaded the new app when I try to connect to the app with my phone I get cannot connect to WiFi. It works fine with the legacy app. Anyone else having this problem?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Andykautzman
Aspirant
Aspirant
Figured it out! In my settings for the Arlo ; cellar data was turned off

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

@Andykautzman wrote:
Since I loaded the new app when I try to connect to the app with my phone I get cannot connect to WiFi. It works fine with the legacy app. Anyone else having this problem?

I am seeing “not connected to the Internet” when I open the app and then it automatically resolves the issue.

Also, my wife and I are experiencing many application crashes at various points in time.  My waif saw a lot of crashes when playing video on her iPad Air 2, so I erased my 10.5” iPad Pro and set it up for her.  That one crashes also.  Then I noticed a few crashes on my 11” iPad Pro.  As I recall, my crash was not related to playback.  I was navigating though settings, I believe. This on on iOS app version 2.9.1. And iOS 13.1.1 as I recall.  I updated from 13.1 at some point yesterday, so it could have been on 13.1.  I’ll update my wife’s iPad today to see if 13.1.1 makes a difference.

Andykautzman
Aspirant
Aspirant
I should have been more specific. My IPhone. Connects when it’s on my wifi. But if I’m using phone service I get not connected to the internet.
Trying to reach support in anyway has been impossible!!!
Andykautzman
Aspirant
Aspirant
Figured it out! In my settings for the Arlo ; cellar data was turned off
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation