Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

New Arlo app doesn't connect to my cameras anymore? Community redirecting to Facebook?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
TnTBlondy
Follower
Follower

The new app doesn't connect to my cameras anymore I don't understand why you would develope an app without testing it before you go live? First... a month ago my base station had to be replaced because it was defective and they charged me $29.99 to be shipped "overnight" well my base station didn't arrive until 10 days later! NOW my cameras will not sync with this new app that I see EVERYONE having problems with so I know I'm not the only one... Why on earth do we have to pay for such an expensive overpriced product that does't work half the time, all the while my safety is being compromised!  Also when I was going to the community online in the bottom left corner of the website screen it says redirecting to facebook? Why does it say that?? I want nothing to do with facebook specially with my cameras!!

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The app works fine here. What have you tried? For starters, I would reboot the phone and reinstall the app. Force closing the app and opening again may also be an option. You can also verify operation by using a computer browser.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation