Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Need more ARMED modes

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
MackeyM
Aspirant
Aspirant

It would be helpful to be able to add more than 1 ARMED mode, so that I could select only certain cams to activate. Example my current (default) ARMED mode activates any camera connected to the base station under the edited rules. But say I'm in the back yard/patio and only wanted the sides of the house and front door to be ARMED. There doesn't appear to be anyway to accomplish this. I can set up the Front door to activate and then establish a rule that the side cams to record...but I don't want that, I want each camera to act autonomously...but only those I put in the ARMED rule.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MackeyM
Aspirant
Aspirant

Nevermind...I discovered that once a new mode was created, you are able to add a cam to act autonomously by creating a "new rule" and under the new rule edit you can add just one cam at a time, continuing to add and edit new rules until all the cams you want are added to that new mode....but first you had to add a new mode with just one cam and save it. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
MackeyM
Aspirant
Aspirant

Nevermind...I discovered that once a new mode was created, you are able to add a cam to act autonomously by creating a "new rule" and under the new rule edit you can add just one cam at a time, continuing to add and edit new rules until all the cams you want are added to that new mode....but first you had to add a new mode with just one cam and save it. 

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation