Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Brimmy
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi there

We purchased the Arlo Pro 2 pack with 4 cameras and we were on the free 3 month trial plan which has now ended. We want to go onto the free plan (7 days storage in library) but I cannot find an option anywhere to make that happen. Its proving frustrating as the library feature isnt working ( it just comes up with a dialogue box taking us to purchasing a plan) and when I look at the subscriptions tab in settings it just says to subscribe (photo attached).

Thanks

Arlo.jpg
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Brimmy wrote:
Hi there
The mode number is
Vmc4041p

Ok, those are Pro 4 cameras, not Pro 2.

Old camera models (like the Pro 2s you mentioned in your first post) came with 7-day free cloud storage.

New cameras (starting with the Ultra in 2018) don't come with any free cloud storage.  So you will need a subscription for your Pro 4 cameras - unfortunately there is no free plan.  https://kb.arlo.com/000062312/What-options-will-I-have-when-the-Arlo-trial-ends

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Brimmy wrote:

Hi there

We purchased the Arlo Pro 2 pack with 4 cameras and we were on the free 3 month trial plan which has now ended. We want to go onto the free plan (7 days storage in library) but I cannot find an option anywhere to make that happen.

Can you confirm the camera model?  There is a part number label inside the camera (look behind the battery) that starts with VMC.

Brimmy
Aspirant
Aspirant
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Brimmy wrote:
Hi there
The mode number is
Vmc4041p

Ok, those are Pro 4 cameras, not Pro 2.

Old camera models (like the Pro 2s you mentioned in your first post) came with 7-day free cloud storage.

New cameras (starting with the Ultra in 2018) don't come with any free cloud storage.  So you will need a subscription for your Pro 4 cameras - unfortunately there is no free plan.  https://kb.arlo.com/000062312/What-options-will-I-have-when-the-Arlo-trial-ends

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation