Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
DanNM
Star
Star
I installed my Arlo Pro 2 system last Saturday, and it has been recording to the library (Cloud) everyday but stopped at midnight last night.

Have had several alerts today, but none recorded to the library. Tomorrow would be the 7th Day of recording but it never switched to June 1st which is today.

Anybody know how to resolve this?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DanNM
Star
Star
After a Netgear chat with an agent, they had me turn the base station off for 1 minute and log out of my app, then re turn on the base station And re log in and it worked!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Dsbluefox
Initiate
Initiate
Having the same issue, did you figure it out?
DanNM
Star
Star
No, never figured it out. Just posted this 10 minutes ago. Can't find any settings that would enable or disable Cloud recording.
Setticasi2
Initiate
Initiate

My library has not rolled over to June either. Can't figure it out. Maybe remove the phone app and then reinstall??

My computer library has rolled over to June. My phone app is the one that hasn't rolled over.

Cathy7
Tutor
Tutor
Same issue here. Today is the 7th day and library didnt switch to June 1st.
DanNM
Star
Star
After a Netgear chat with an agent, they had me turn the base station off for 1 minute and log out of my app, then re turn on the base station And re log in and it worked!
Cathy7
Tutor
Tutor
Thank you for your response. My husband fixed it for me about an hour ago. What he did on both his Samsung S8 and my Samsung Note 8 was click on the multi window on the bottom left of the screen and clicked close all. This apparently stops all programs from running in the background. When he clicked on the Arlo app again June appeared. So it looks like there are a couple of fixes.
davey04
Initiate
Initiate

be ready for the same thing next month , this is the second month that mine would not change from the previous month

Cathy7
Tutor
Tutor

lol well hopefully arlo catches up on fixes soon but as long as I can fix it I'll keep using the app.  Love the cameras.  We went through several makes and models before we came across these. 

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation