Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My entire system is down - HELP!

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
Kammfam
Luminary
Luminary

I spent an hour and a half with chat customer service today (and had to leave before we even got a resolution because I had to get to work) trying to resolve a recurring corrupt file issue on a refurb camera they just sent me a couple weeks ago to replace a camera that wasn't working properly. (Thanks for filling my warranty with a used, broken camera, Arlo!) At the customer service rep's suggestion, I disconnected the camera and tried to resync it. Wouldn't resync until I pulled and replaced the battery twice. Then it finally synced, and I could see the yellow man when I walked in front of it, but no recordings.

Now I know that it was probably the same system issue that they've been having off and on this past couple weeks, but I thought it was still an issue with my camera... so I ended up restarting my base, resetting my base, completely removing my base from my account and reinstalling it.

Now I can't get ANY of my cameras to sync. The first time I tried, I got one out of the 3 cameras, but the other 2 wouldn't sync. I deleted the base and started all over again, and now none of them will sync. I have the camera sitting right next to the base, it's doing the slow and then fast blue blink as though it's syncing, but I still have NO cameras showing on my account.

I have no way to know if this is related to the Arlo system problems because of course, their phone lines are completely swamped, and I don't have 2+ hours to sit on hold right now.

Anyone have any ideas of what else I can try? I am so fed up with these stupid cameras! Even if Arlo fixes their recording issues tonight and my system comes back online, I have no cameras attached to it.

1 REPLY 1
Kammfam
Luminary
Luminary

My system seems to be back up now, but I had to resync every single camera again. Hopefully Arlo is getting these ridiculous tech issues under control.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation