Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My cameras will not connect to the base

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Armendariz5
Follower
Follower

My cameras will not connect to the base, I try to follow all the steps reset to factory the base station take out the battery out of the camera for 10 seconds or longer unplug the base station from the router follow each step turn it back on all I get is two solid green lights, and one yellow solid light and every so often the middle light flashes I have a wireless one in my room trying to connect it and I cannot get it connected at all. None of my cameras are connected throughout the house. They’re all outside cameras. Two of them are wired and and three of them or not wired

1 REPLY 1
Dannybear
Master
Master

If the base station is a VMB4000 and the camera led is showing constant amber with the others green then the base has been successfully factory reset and is waiting to be claimed by an account.

Ensure you have removed all cameras and base station from your account using the remove device function on each device in the my devices list.

Note: you need to have access to your local network with your mobile on wifi or with a pc connected to the local network to import the base and cameras.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation